Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Biker Girl Diaper Cake


Having a hard time thinking of what to buy for a baby shower, a full moon celebration or a toddler's 1 year old birthday?

So you think diapers are the most practical gift but you wish you could present them in a more creative way instead of presenting a packet of diaper in its original packaging?  

How about a cake made of diapers?! Yes....Yes... Cake made of diapers.. 

CLEAN, wearable ones of course! ;)

Biker girls diaper cake order for 2 new born baby girls. 

Ingredient for these 2 diaper cakes are as follows:-

40 pcs of M sized Pet Pet diapers
Bear
2 Bibs
Rattle
1 8oz milk bottle
3 wash towels
1 face towel
1 pair of onesies
1 pair of socks

** Bike can be customized according to your budget and color preference**
Gift will be presented wrapped in cellophane paper & gift tag.

All L'abeille diaper cakes are 'baked' and 'worked' on sterilized sheets. I'm a mummy too and I'm pretty concern about the hygiene of the  items I wear on my baby too ;)

I shall upload more of my diaper cakes...when there are more request for such gifts!

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment